I am not able to upload the process videos yet, but I will at the first chance I receive. This is one of the most special acrylic personalized portraits that I’ve had the privilege of being approached first to create.
I’ve been inspired by watching process art videos on other amazing artists’ Instagram and business websites, which is why I have chosen to make my own live stream. None of my art process has been edited/tampered in any shape or form. I choose from a wide variety of music to listen to as I weave with my magic, and to entertain my local/global audience.
My playlist for this series of live journals are:
- ‘Fight ’til the End’ by Jack Savoretti
- ‘I Found’ by Amber Run
- ‘Dollhouse’ by Melanie Martinez
- ‘Chillin’ like a Villain’ by Adam Schmalholz, Tom Sturges, Antonina Armato, Tim James
- ‘Ways to be Wicked’ by Sam Hollander
- ‘If Only’ by Adam Anders
- ‘Playdate’ by Melanie Martinez
- ‘Big Girls don’t Cry’ by Fergie & Toby Gad
- ‘How to Save a Life’ by the Fray
- ‘Game of Survival’ by Ruelle
- ‘Cut the Cord’ by Shinedown
- ‘Sound of Madness’ by Shinedown
- ‘Enemies’ by Shinedown
- ‘Adrenaline’ by Shinedown
- ‘Call Me’ by Shinedown
- ‘If You Only Knew’ by Shinedown
I’m very excited to show the completed version of ‘Madame C’ very soon. I also have several other ideas that I’m looking forward to working on outside of the thumbnails. Think of them as profound throwbacks to my childhood as a selective mute, introvert (still am), and old soul (I feel as though I’m at least 1,000 years of age, lmao!) Enjoy your Friday night everyone!